HERRON BIO C 1000 FORTE
What is it used for?
Vitamin C is an essential nutrient for humans. However, over the generations we have lost the ability to produce our own Vitamin C on demand. As a consequence, unlike most animals, we must entirely rely upon dietary & supplement sources.
Herron Bio C 1000 Forte is a high potency, low acid Vitamin C supplement. It has been fortified with bioflavonoids, rutin and hesperidin to enhance absorption and utilisation of Vitamin C.
Herron Bio C 1000 Forte can assist in the treatment of flu by reducing the severity and duration of symptoms. It can enhance, support and help maintain a healthy immune system, as well as playing an important role in the formation of collagen, tissue repair and wound healing. Herron Bio C 1000 Forte also provides assistance in the body’s absorption of iron, metabolism of folic acid and B group vitamins as well as acting as an antioxidant scavenging free radicals.
Sodium ascorbate 673mg
Calcium ascorbate 489mg, (together equivalent to 1000mg Vitamin C)
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 50mg
Artificial colouring, flavouring, sweeteners, preservatives, yeast, gluten, lactose, & wheat.
Easy to swallow tablet.
Adults - Take one or two tablets daily with food or as professionally directed.
• Not to be used in children under two years of age
• As a precaution, individuals with pre-existing kidney problems should consult their health care professional before supplementing Vitamin C
• Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
• If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
• Always read the label and use only as directed
Store below 30 C.
45 tablets in a recyclable, light protected, amber PET bottle