What is it used for?
Sennesoft is a specialised natural laxative for overnight relief of constipation. Each tablet of Sennesoft contains a natural stimulant laxative from the Senna plant combined with a stool softener to provide overnight relief of constipation.
Sennesoft helps the bowel to contract and also softens the stool, ensuring more comfortable, easy motions. Sennesoft is effective for conditions such as haemorrhoids, hernia, and after childbirth or abdominal surgery when you need to avoid straining.
Is it suitable for me?
Not for children under 6 years of age, unless advised by your healthcare professional.
Total sennosides as sennosides B 8mg
Senna leaf powder 5mg
Easy to swallow, small brown tablet.
Adults and children over 12 years old: One to three tablets at bedtime with water.
Children 6 to 11 years: One to two tablets at bedtime with water.
If symptoms persist seek medical advice.
• Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting is present.
• If you are pregnant or lactating, seek medical advice before taking this product.
• Prolonged use of laxatives is undesirable and may lead to dependence.
• Increasing fibre in diet may help to ease constipation. Do not increase fibre intake if constipation is medication-induced.
• Drinking plenty of water may help relieve constipation.
• Do not take this medication whilst taking other medication or liquid paraffin.
Store below 30 C.
100 tablets in blister pack.