HERRON ZINC COMPLEX
What is it used for?
Zinc is an essential element found in every cell in our body. Zinc helps maintain a healthy immune system and can assist in the prevention and treatment of skin disorders (including eczema and psoriasis).
Zinc is needed for wound healing, and also supports normal growth and development during pregnancy, childhood and adolescence, and helps sperm development.
Zinc requirements can be increased in the elderly, teenagers, men, heavy drinkers and during pregnancy. Research has shown that more than three quarters of all adolescent females and adult females (25 – 44 years) have Zinc intakes below the Australian Recommended Dietary Intake (RDI).
Using premium quality ingredients, Herron Zinc Complex is assisted by important co-nutrients: magnesium, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin A in a high potency supplement that can be taken once a day.
Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 25mg) 125mg
Magnesium amino acid chelate (Magnesium 2mg) 10mg
Magnesium phosphate (Magnesium 8.3mg) 40mg
(Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 25mg
Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A 1250IU) 688mg
Yeast, gluten, salt, dairy products, artificial colouring, flavouring, sweeteners and preservatives.
Small, easy to swallow white tablet.
Adults - Take one tablet daily with food or as professionally directed.
• Separate use from antibiotic therapy by at least 2 hours
• When taken in excess of 8000 IU, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
• The recommended adult daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 2500IU.
• Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
• If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
• Always read the label and use only as directed
Store below 30C.
120 tablets in a recyclable, light protected, amber PET bottle.