HERRON HORSERADISH & GARLIC PLUS C
What is it used for?
Horseradish root contains mustard oils that aid drainage of the sinuses and mucous membranes. Add to that Garlic, which is credited with antimicrobial and antibacterial actions, and the antioxidant potency of Vitamin C, this ‘all-in-one’ herbal and nutritional supplement aids relief of the symptoms of hayfever, catarrh and mucous congestion.
Horseradish (Armoracia rusticana) extract equivalent to dry root 750 mg
Garlic (Allium sativum) extract equivalent to bulb fresh 250 mg
standardised to contain Alliin 464 mcg
Garlic (Allium sativum) bulb powder 24 mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250 mg
Artificial colouring, flavouring, sweeteners and preservatives, yeast, gluten and wheat.
Easy to swallow, small, oval tablet
Adults - Take one to two tablets three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
• Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
• If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
• Always read the label and use only as directed.
• ‘Heavy consumption’ of garlic (dietary &/or supplemental) prior to surgery may increase clotting times and hence increase the risk of bleeding.
• The mucous membrane-irritating effects of mustard oils found in horseradish suggest that this supplement would not be suitable for individuals with stomach/intestinal ulcers or a history of kidney disease.
• Not to be used in children under two years of age
Store below 30 C.
50 tablets in a recyclable, light protected, amber PET bottle.